Clarion Village comprises 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Self Catering Apartments in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Atlantic Technological University Sligo campus and Sligo town centre.
Applications for the 2024-2025 Academic Year are NOW OPEN!
Applications will be open until 6th March 2024.
NB: Please read the following notes BEFORE applying:
- Applications will be open for 2 weeks and successful applications will be chosen by random lottery, not on a first come first served basis. Applications can be submitted any time between 21st February – 6th March 2024.
- When you start your application you will be asked to put in your email address to receive a security code, please note this email may go into your junk / spam folder.
- You will require your PPS number for your application (this is required to register your tenancy with the RTB if your application is successful) If you are an international student who does not have a PPS number please enter the number: 1234567A
- All rooms will appear as Fully Booked, you can only apply to join a waitlist at this point.
- There is no payment required at this point, if you are successful in the lottery we will email you requesting you to pay your deposit. All charges can be seen on our Rates Page.
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Living in Clarion Village before completing your application. These T&C’s contain very important information about your application.
- You can only select one room type, if you are successful in the lottery and your room of preference is not available you will be offered an alternative room type.
- At the end of the application it will show the deposit amount for your preferred room type. You do not pay a deposit at this time, simply click finish. You will see a page that says ‘Confirmation’.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email to confirm we have received your application, please note this email may also go into your junk / spam folder.
- Only submit one application, duplicates will be deleted and will not increase your chances of being successful.
To apply to live in Clarion Village for the 24/25 Academic Year please click on the Application From button at the top of this page.
For those searching for Student Accommodation for the academic year it is an ideal home away from home for Sligo-based students.
It also makes the perfect bases for self-catering visits to Sligo and the Northwest, not just during the summer but with year-round rentals available.