Clarion Village comprises 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Self Catering Apartments in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Atlantic Technological University Sligo campus and Sligo town centre.
We are currently fully booked for the 22/23 Academic Year.
If you wish to join our Wait List see below.
NB: Please read the following notes BEFORE applying:
- When you start your application you will be asked to put in your email address to receive a security code, please note this email may go into your junk / spam folder.
- You will require your PPS number for your application (this is required to register your tenancy with the RTB if your application is successful)
- All rooms will appear as Fully Booked, you can only apply to join a waitlist at this point.
- There is no payment required at this point, if you are successful in being assigned a room we will email you requesting you to pay your deposit. All charges can be seen on our Rates Page.
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Living in Clarion Village before completing your application.
- You can only select one room type, if you are successful in being offered a room from the Wait List and your room of preference is not available you will be offered an alternative room type.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email to confirm we have received your application, please note this email may also go into your junk / spam folder.
- Only submit one application, duplicates will be deleted and will not increase your chances of being successful.
For those searching for Student Accommodation for the academic year it is an ideal home away from home for Sligo-based students.
It also makes the perfect bases for self-catering visits to Sligo and the Northwest, not just during the summer but with year-round rentals available.